Search This Blog

Monday 18 April 2016

Leaving the House with Diabetes in Tow

I do a lot of cleaning in my life. I like order, neatness and surfaces with nothing on them. My house probably gets 'spring-cleaned' 4 times a year. Once I'm done spring-cleaning my house, I'll move on to my paperwork, my computer & my emails.

I'm up to emails right now, and I'm happy to say I only have 4 emails in my inbox, all with actual useful information in them.

One of them, I can delete once this post is done. My husband sent me the picture below, and I never did anything with it until now. There was no explanation in the body of the email. There was no body of the email at all, just a subject line of "You Perty" (Thanks Hun, you perty too).



There wasn't really an explanation needed. We don't have kids. I do have diabetes though, and that's close enough. 

Some very bad photoshop skills later, and this is what I came up with:





No comments:

Post a Comment